Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Testimonial!

"Holly Deering was my doula last year when I had my first baby and she was wonderful!  She knew all of the steps of childbirth so she was able to coach me throughout the birth.  She lent me books and guided me through the whole process easing my insecurities.  She helped me so much I was confident enough to have a completely natural birth without drugs.  My recovery time was amazing and my baby girl was alert and perfect when she arrived.  After she was born Holly even assisted me with suggestions on baby wearing and nursing and several visits just to check up on us and see how we were doing.  She was wonderful!!!
 
I would highly recommend her to anyone who would like to have a doula assist them with their birth.
 
Sincerely,
-J"

No comments:

Post a Comment